Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm so vain, I probably think this blog is about me

The title is my attempt at humor tonight. I just got done adding my blog to IsraelForum.com's JBlog Central and I didn't realize it wouldn't accept the apostrophe in Ha'azina so it got listed as - are you ready?

Ha

It seems like that must be some sort of cosmic joke. Here is a blog that has some raw and painful entries and it's listed like it's about laughter. I am trying to change it and give it the angst it deserves. (another attempt at humor)

I'm having a hard time understanding how that whole JBlog Central thing works and it gave me a headache.

A much easier to understand and easier to navigate J-blog collection is this week's Haveil Havalim, and SoccerDad very generously not only linked to me, but added information about King Saul's battle with depression and King David's music and Psalms (including the one for which I named this blog) being helpful to him (King Saul), too. I guess I'm in good company. Thank you, SoccerDad.

No comments: